*** This is an add-on dictionary for OfficeSuite ***
The leading single-volume English dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of English is the foremost authority on current English usage.
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
* Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
* This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
***** Please note that the dictionary can be used only from OfficeSuite and will not work as a stand-alone application *****
Version 4.3.056 features:
* Swiping Tabs Option